19 Jan / Khamis

Pagi - Babah Z and Adik Q - memancing.
Left me and angah at home
Tengahari,lepas Zohor we went to Bangi,looking for angahs Book,fail..
Then Mydin Putrajaya,for some foods,mineral water etc.
Going to see Babah and aq..but they finish Fishing by the time we come ..they end up with sad story,no fish and the boat was sinking..all wet,included hand phone and shirts..ha3..pity on them..well thats life..
2,3 hari ni asyik Google about Bread Maker,Crazy..it end with " no need to buy larr " ..so many info,make me confius..Good maybe ..give me a time...
Night time,From Maghrib to Isyak we went for Bacaan Yassin..at Surau Balai P11..
Alhamdulillah,its our family routine every week..MOga Allah terus permudahkan urusan kami utk mendekati Allah,Ameen..
After Bacaan Yassin,I made up doing my 1st time Handmade Chocolate ..Feel amazing..yeaahh..
I didnt Know,it was that easy...
its the result..Yummyy..


Sila Share Link

Mintak Kawan kawan Share Link ini ke FB yerr .. TQVM
Cara : Klik Button Share , then Share Link ...
Dah Siap ... Happy View alls .. :)

My Notes

Nur Sayangku

Nur Sayangku